Brackish is seeking a full-time individual to handle the company's financial information and support the executive team by researching and analyzing accounting data. In addition, this roll will incorporate HR administration responsibilities. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, thrives working in teams and is a get-stuff-done fanatic.
1. You must have professional knowledge of QuickBooks and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
2. You have a minimum of three years of Accounting / Corporate Finance experience.
3. You are described as a dependable problem-solver, self-starter and highly motivated individual. You're a committed team-player and a top-level performer.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
1. Full time bookkeeper handling A/R, A/P and company financial statements.
2. Payroll management.
3. Maintain accounting controls.To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking for hard-working, enthusiastic craftspeople to join our team. Must be willing to work full time, 40 hours per week due to increased demand for our products. Be a part of an ever-growing company based in Charleston, making quality hand-made goods.
1. You need to be artistic with an eye for exacting intricate detail
2. You need to be proactive and self-disciplined
3. You need to be a hard worker
1. We make really cool, fun and creative stuff every day
2. We are original: not your run of the mill operation
3. We work hard and are accountable
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
1. Entry level with opportunity for growth within a growing operation
2. Full time, 40 hour producers needed due to increased demand for our products
3. Basic production skills with high learning curve
4. Pay based on production at an hourly wage
5. Dog friendly workspace
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.